INFRA-KIT | Bridge & cut-and-cover tunnel construction
To reduce the design and assembly effort in bridge building and cut-and-cover tunnel construction, Hünnebeck developed the modular INFRA-KIT system.
The user-friendly INFRA-KIT system is based on the tried-and-tested load frame prop (up to 210 kN of loading per prop) and main beams with wide-ranging applications.
A match for every challenge
The INFRA-KIT system is suitable for a huge range of standard applications in bridge building and cut-and-cover tunnelling, including temporary bridges, vehicle access ways with large spans and heavy-duty towers for bridge refurbishment projects. Even large-span bridge constructions and tall load-bearing structures can be created by using the standard INFRA-KIT system components which all comply with European safety standards.
The small number of standardised system components including brackets, braces and abutment connectors facilitate tailor-made solutions without expensive specially built parts.
INFRA-KIT at a glance
- Economic infrastructure construction with few system parts and little planning effort
- Fast and straightforward assembly due to plug-connecting components and secured centering bar via safety clip
- Automatic self-alignment of the main beams as well as safe transfer of lateral forces due to the integrated shear pins at beam ends
- High load capacity due to the load-optimized system parts
- Maximum working safety by use of standardised walkway brackets and PROTECTO® or EXTRAGUARD™ edge protection
Get in contact
Tel 0844 335 8860 | firstname.lastname@example.org