GASS aluminium shoring | 140 kN leg loadings
The GASS® aluminium shoring system has been developed to meet the speed, safety and economic demands of the modern construction industry.
The 140 kN per leg high productivity (various applications may differ), lightweight GASS aluminium shoring system has integral brace frames and has been designed to require only three main individual components: outer leg, inner leg and ledger frame.
GASS is commonly used for shoring and back propping in the construction of;
- reservoirs - using GASS rolling table forms
- residential and commercial concrete frames - using GASS flying tables
- and industrial structures - using fix and strike GASS tower structures for heavily loaded slabs.
GASS: Built-in Confidence
- Great volumes of falsework can easily be assembled, because the aluminium components are lightweight
- Quick fastening and simple location of ledger frames - only a hammer is needed
- 140 kN heavy-duty capacity per leg reduces number of components required (only applicable under certain applications)
- Ledger frames can be located at any vertical position along the leg
- 8-way connection into the GASS leg
Login or register at our members area to view our GASS datasheets & user guides.
Get in contact
Tel 0844 335 8860 | firstname.lastname@example.org