EUROPLUSnew | The innovative tubular steel prop
The EUROPLUS®new tubular steel prop from Hünnebeck is available in ten versions. Five in each of the 20 and 30 kN classes. EUROPLUSnew can be variably extended to a maximum of 5.5 and 4 m, respectively.
The distinctive feature of EUROPLUSnew is its patented quick-lowering mechanism, making lowering twice as quick to strike as on conventional props. This is confirmed by a study carried out by the Institut für Zeitwirtschaft und Betriebsberatung (IZB). With this development, we set a milestone in the innovation of props.
EUROPLUSnew is ideal as support for our TOPMAX®, TOPEC® and TOPFLEX® soffit formwork systems.
Ingenious quick-lowering mechanism
A simple blow of the hammer is all it takes to lower the EUROPLUSnew prop by approx. 3 mm and thus quickly and easily accomplish the first critical phase of stripping, even under heavy loads. Subsequent unscrewing could not be easier. With EUROPLUSnew, the laborious, time-consuming and cost-intensive hammering of the props is a thing of the past.
Its exceptionally high-grade workmanship ensures the trouble-free and reliable functioning of the EUROPLUSnew prop throughout its long service life.
EUROPLUSnew at a glance
- Lowering is twice as fast in comparison to conventional props with threaded-nuts due to the integrated quick-lowering mechanism
- Highest possible service life as a result of the seamless hot-dip galvanisation inside as well as on the outside
- Faster setting of extension length as a result of the lasered numbering on the pegging holes
- Clear differentiation of the prop load capacities due to the color-coded threaded locking nuts
- Safest on-site-handling because of the 10 cm-high anti-crushing-guard as well as the dropout failsafe
Get in contact
Tel 0844 335 8860 | firstname.lastname@example.org